Game modes

Various game modes in RL9 Football Quiz allows you to have fun at any time of day or night. You can, for example, choose:

- Single player

- Game 1 vs 1

- Game 1 vs 3

It's your decision: do you want to play ranking game with random opponent, or do you want to play a friendly with your friend?

Image

Single player

Single player mode is incredibly important for us for various reasons.

Firstly, we know that even though internet nowadays is widely available, still everyone sometimes notice himself being in a place, where connection is weak or there is no connection at all.

Secondly - RL9FootballQuiz has global ambitions. We want our app to be as useful and fun for everyone - just the same for those who are used to having internet all the time, as for those who live in a place that is still trying to catch up with global web.

Thirdly, we believe that single player quiz game can be very satisfactory. Giving different kind of rivalry than multiplayer, even if we have many ideas for multi.

Single Player in RL9 Football Quiz is modeled after popular "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" tv show, which conquered the world of entertainment. Our variation implies:

- Four answers, one is correct

- three lifelines - 50/50, changing question and advice from Robert Lewandowski

- fifteen seconds to answer a question

- twelve levels for the win, with questions adapted to different levels of difficulty

- badges, ranking points and tickets as prizes.

We are sure that you will find our single player mode exciting. What's more, it is also a good way to widen your football horizonts, preparing yourself for ranking matches.

Game mode

Single player

Number of players

1

Ranking points

Yes

Tickets needed

Yes

Time to answer

15 seconds

Image
Image
Image

1 vs 1 mode

There are different ways to have fun with quizes. But we believe, that most fun gives when there is competition involved, especially competition against other human players. That is why we focus strongly on multiplayer.

1 vs 1 matches is the basis of the mutliplayer gameplay. In this mode you will defend and try to build up your ranking.

 These games randomly are being played "home" and "away". If you play at home, you are choosing categories of questions. In you play away, you will answer at questions from categories chosen by your opponent.

RL9FootballQuiz will assign you an opponent on comparable level - playing on the same league level and with similar ranking.

After drawing a rival, game will go like this:

- First player pick categories from thee randomly drawn (depending on from country you are, there are 50% chances for drawing global categories, 30% for regional and 20% for continental)

- answers three questions from every category, has 15 seconds to answer

- nextly opponents answers for the same three questions and chooses category for round two. There are six rouns, winner takes most ranking points

- win = number of good answers x3, draw = x1.5, lose = x1.

It is also important to notice, that you can choose EXPRESS MODE, thanks to which you wont have to wait for your opponent answers. Possibility for such game mode is free for everyone with PRO Package, without it you will have to pay one ticket.

1 vs 1

League

Express

Friendly

Number of players

2

2

2

Ranking points

Yes

Yes

No

Tickets needed

No

Yes

No

Tickets needed (PRO)

No

No

No

Time to answer

15 seconds

15 seconds

15 seconds

Max time for round

2 hours

right away

2 hours

Games at the same time

3

-

3

Games at the same time (PRO)

6

-

6

Image
Image
Image

1 vs 3 mode

We'll be honest, this is how we got inspiration for our quiz app - that's how it all started. Meeting with friends during different sports events, and in the way playing quiz games. We had so much fun, that this is how we know how much potential this concept has for every genuine football fan.

We don't want to forget about roots of the idea. It is very important for us, so you could play with friends just for pure fun, withouth ranking or any ticket costs. In simple, intuitive way connect with friends and have a good time.

BUT, although it is a game mode we prepared with friendly rivalry in mind, we don't see the reason why not to make it possible for ranking games. In this way it looks like this:

- you declare you want to join lobby, then you invite friends or game draws you three random opponents

- you play real time, starting from voting on one of the si categories

- you answer for six questions from chosen category, after each you see updated scoreboard

- three best players in Lobby receives medals and ranking points

1 vs 3

League

Friendly

Number of players

4

4

Ranking points

Yes

No

Tickets needed

Yes

No

Time to answer

15 seconds

15 seconds

Image
Image
Image
feedback
Please check plugin setting correctly to set the content/module source.